You may have seen all these random numbers and facts about people popping up on Facebook. So, instead of asking my friend to give me a number, I decided to do my own.
Twelve random things you may or may not have known about yours truly.
2. In a different time and place, I raised chickens for fresh eggs (and yet I don't eat eggs) and two goats as pets.
3. I love underwear. In fact, I love it so much I own 73 pairs.
4. I hate flying and detest looking down when at high altitudes, but love to travel. And sky diving is on my Joie de Vivre list (joy of life list- which many of you call your bucket list).
5. Macho Man Randy Savage was my dream man.
6. I took classical piano for 6+ years.
7. I removed my nose piercing only because I constantly felt like I had boogers on one side of my nose and it drove me crazy.
8. I am German, Polish, Hungarian, and Arabian.
9. Wanting to be a sports marketer I interned with the Buffalo Bills and the Adirondack Red Wings (the farm team at that time to the Detroit Red Wings).
10. I have sung in the Billy Graham Crusade choir.
11. Two of my three blessings were born on their due dates.
12. I cannot drive a stick shift car and have no desire to learn how.
Now which one of these isn't true?